I am so stoked to introduce you to a special twist on my everyday Cacao Elixir. Inspired by my favorite Hu Kitchen Dark Chocolate Bar which uses 100% Pure Orange Oil. Orange Oil paired with cacao is magical.
The oil’s scent is fragrant, bright and transformative. The powerful scent immediately takes me to an orange grove on a warm sunny day.
If you don’t have all of these ingredients, you can always just do Cacao, Nut Mylk and Orange Oil and you’ll have yourself a transformative Cacao Elixir.
– 2 Tablespoons-ish Raw Heirloom Cacao (Depending on how rich you like your cacao)
– 1 Tablespoon Vegan Mushroom Collagen
– 1 Teaspoon Ghee Butter
– 1/2 Teaspoon Ceylon Cinnamon
– 12-14 ounces Nut or Seed Mylk of your choice (I use Cashew)
– 1/4 Teaspoon 100% Pure Orange Oil (A little goes a long way)
– 1 Tablespoon Hot Water
– Organic Dried Edible Flowers (Nature’s Sprinkles!)
1 Add Cacao, Collagen, Ghee Butter, Cinnamon, Orange Oil and hot water to your favorite mug
2 Whisk with a bamboo whisk or a hand held frother until mixed
3 Heat & froth your mylk of choice (I do this on my espresso machine)
4 Pour your mylk into your mug, sprinkle with cinnamon and dried edible flowers
Enjoy at any time of the day but I prefer to enjoy it while basking in morning sun!